<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>earbook.online | Hayden English | Activity</title>
	<link>https://earbook.online/members/fridaybeggar6/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://earbook.online/members/fridaybeggar6/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Hayden English.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 15:39:28 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">62aedd27e2976ce1f36cbdc3e5de1bfc</guid>
				<title>Hayden English posted an update: Field Story: How small choices turned into big losses



I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://earbook.online/activity-2/p/340309/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2026 16:54:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Field Story: How small choices turned into big losses</p>
<p>I remember one rainy afternoon in June 2018 when a 12&#215;8 metal shed I sold to a small distributor in Port-au-Prince came apart at the seams &#8211; scenario: steady wind, 40 mph gusts; data: roof panels loosened within 14 days; question: how many more buyers will face the same replacement cost?&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-340309"><a href="https://earbook.online/activity-2/p/340309/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01e2993fb779eced99dfe6f322ad13b9</guid>
				<title>Hayden English became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://earbook.online/activity-2/p/340307/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2026 16:50:43 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>