Aim of the meeting: conducting a PORA – webinar on the topic of principles & practices of Auditory-Verbal Therapy, presented by Dimity Dornan.
The meeting will be recorded and published, open for comments of interested participants.
Agenda: Dimity Dornan will give her full presentation about her professional activities and her methodological approach to rehabilitation. To find out more about Dimity Dornan, please follow this link to her profile. To find out more about audio-verbal therapy, please click here.
Please, have a look at a recording of the previous webinar of March 8th with slides.
When: March 22nd 2012, 8.30 CET (Berlin time).
Where: live online (audio conference room) – join the meeting here. In case of technical problems, please contact us on skype (a.slukhai).
Participation: trainers of therapists, managers of CI- communities, lecturers & experts. Registration by entering a comment into the “Leave a Comment/Reply” field underneath this posting
Related links and further information:
- Language: English, translation into Russian
- The slides of the presentation synchronized with sound:
- Related links:
- Hear and Say Center http://blog.hearandsaycentre.com.au/
- 20 years anniversary of Hear and Say: photo show
- very interesting report about the Here and Say recent in-service day: Building on our Foundations – Time out to plan and think – including some facts about Hear and Say achievements for children