We offer the following Live Web Seminars on the topic mentioned above for different target groups:
–> December 3, 2012 at 2.00 – 4.00 p.m. (Kiev time) for special pedagogues, kindergarten- & school teacher, professionals interested in the topic –> December 9, 2012 at 6.00 – 7.30 p.m. (Moscow time) for special pedagogues, kindergarten- & school teacher, professionals interested in the topic –> December 9, 2012 at 8.00 – 9.30 p.m. (Moscow time) for parents of children wearing a CI or hearing impaired, specifically in pre-school age
Participation: please indicate planned participation in a comment to this post. Participation is open and free.
- participate in the Web (Audio) Live Classroom, from wherever you can access the Internet.
- on Dec.3, 2012 participation is also possible locally in Kiev, IPPO (Kyiv, Tychyny Street 17)
Presentations: (english – ru translation)
- Overview of HICEN Lectures Module 9: Andrew Broughton, Effective Inclusion (presented by Sue Lewis)
- How to make use of the “Inclusive Audit” tool, introduced in chapter 6 of HICEN Lectures Module 9
- First time presentation of the project “Web Inclusion – how to make use of Live Online, the most inclusive Internet tool” (by Dr. Michael Goriany, CH/GE )
Moderation: Dr. Monika Lehnhardt, GE
Resources: download HICEN Lectures Module 9 “Effective Inclusion” – Mod-09-Broughton_orig.pdf (original language)
Interested in the topic “Inclusion” but can´t participate the Web seminars ? – please write a comment, question or answer in the Forum Discussion Post INCLUSION and contribute to this topic referred conversation. Aside this asynchronous forum there will be a Live Online discussion on Dec. 23 (see details in the Forum Discussion Post INCLUSION