Hayden English
@fridaybeggar6 Active 1 month, 1 week ago
Field Story: How small choices turned into big losses
I remember one rainy afternoon in June 2018 when a 12×8 metal shed I sold to a small distributor in Port-au-Prince came apart at the seams – scenario: steady wind, 40 mph gusts; data: roof panels loosened within 14 days; question: how many more buyers will face the same replacement cost? […] View
-
Hayden English posted an update 1 month, 1 week ago
Field Story: How small choices turned into big losses
I remember one rainy afternoon in June 2018 when a 12×8 metal shed I sold to a small distributor in Port-au-Prince came apart at the seams – scenario: steady wind, 40 mph gusts; data: roof panels loosened within 14 days; question: how many more buyers will face the same replacement cost?…[Read more]
-
Hayden English became a registered member 1 month, 1 week ago